Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rainy Day Fund...

I may have stolen a bit of loot from my rainy day fund for one or two items at ASOS. They were both on sale for quite cheap, and I keep getting whispers in my ear that I need to purchase their particular brand. So, after my munchkins went to sleep I may have spent $30 or $40 dollars. I buy everything on sale/clearance or thrifted so I am justified right? Something or things may have been snagged from the pictures below for Merdy's collection...but all are beautiful and if I had the money I would be greedy...I would have ordered them all!!! Do you have a favorite? What do you think I chose? Do you ever feel super guilty shopping for clothes when you know you should save it for that rainy day?







 Now I have a package to look forward to at the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment