Tuesday, February 11, 2014

random pictures...

Keoni was a pro when he first began taking some of my pictures. Reminder...He is 3! Lately we have struggled, and recently I purchased a tripod for my wee little Coolpix camera. Still, I give such props to my munchkin for trying. These were taken over the week my husband was in Oahu recently, and I promised Keoni I would post some of these on my blog. Such a bossy guy! So, here we go... 
 
 
Pre park shots...attempting to pull off the oxblood look. I must say these were a steal at H and M, but dang their sizes are so odd. These are a size up from what I normally wear there...and they are still super tight. Huh?
My running Noa Bear...
Selfie...
Noa was so distraught that he couldn't hold the camera himself. A few tantrums on this day.
I got the camera away from Keoni long enough to sneak a shot in of my little "grom"...love him!
And finally his attempt at another modeling shoot. Is he ready to shoot for Vogue yet?
 
They may be a tad blurry and out of focus, but I will forever love my Keoni's attempt at photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment