Thursday, March 6, 2014

Love...

I am beyond addicted to You Tube. My boys and I watch Walt Disney cartoons, my hubby and stepson watch surf videos, and I watch all that is health, beauty, fitness, and make-up oriented. Love, love, love...I need to have an entire post of You Tube love for some of my favorite channels...soon, stay tuned!
I had heard of Vitacost before, but never made an order...until now...we got so much of our favorite health food store goodies and beauty products for way cheaper. And even shipping to Hawaii only took about 4 days! New love!
Iced Kona Coffee! With a little bit of stevia and a few splashes of almond milk...plus my new favorite addition...cinnamon! Tasty, delicious sort of love.
Alexa Chung is always cool (love her coolness)...and my beloved accessory the floral headband that she is rockin'...total love!
Amy's=love...without my go-to gal's meals that are so yummy and quick this momma would be making unhealthy meal choices when her body is needing a fast meal. This particular meal is my favorite right now, and Target had a nice sale on them last week or the week before...savings on healthy stuff is a true love of Merdy's!!!
 

 
I love me some Pharrell Williams. Have for a long time...he is such an innovative artist. And his style ain't bad! This song gets everyone in the Mench car moving and grooving and clapping our hands!
 
I purchased another natural mascara not too long ago from Honeybee Gardens, and it really did nothing for my lashes. I tried and tried to make it work, but it already seems dried out after such a short time. So, I saw the Physician's Formula on sale for 40% off and picked up this beauty to try. Love it. Since I purchased it early in the week, I quickly rushed back before the week was over to grab another...Love sales that are 40% and more! Thank you my local CVS/Longs!
 
What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment