Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wearing...

It has been ages since I posted an outfit look. Haven't actually taken outfit shots in a while. This makes me sad because it felt really nice and boosted my esteem when I put myself together. I am going to start out slow again, but promising myself to take 2 outfit shoots a week for now. I need to ease back into it, and maybe some weeks I will surprise myself with additional days and shoots!

blondie on my yellow tee...rock chicks rule!
they are so cute but make everything a bit more challenging!
I love my flowers!
what do I do with this short do? how come other's make it look so effortless?
attempting a jump...
I had lowered myself to Noa's level, and then he promptly ditched me...outfit details...a simple one, but that is how is goes with kids and hot Hawaii weather...tshirt-chaser la...jean shorts-American Eagle...sandals-target!
 
Happy "soon to be" Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment