Friday, May 31, 2013

TGIF...

Friday...weeks go by too fast. Sigh...Yesterday was a bad day. Thing 2=my youngest Noa awoke before dawn and when he does this the day is usually a wash. Crying, clumsy, complaining, the world is out to get him...poor boy. He passed out at about 5pm, which was needed with no nap, but for me it "sucked" because I knew he would be up at the crack o' dawn again and I needed to sleep early too. But...Thing 1=Keoni Bear wanted momma all to himself until about 7:30. How could I resist him? I couldn't and I didn't...We snuggled, sort of, he is a restless mover and shaker from morning til night, but he tries. Then when I finally broke away from him and left him with daddy I attempted to sleep. Key word is attempted. It was a failure. I tossed and turned and tossed and turned. Ughhhhhhhh...Yet a funny thing happened this morning. Noa slept until 6am, woke up happy as can be and cute as ever, and momma isn't that tired. Sun is out. Maybe Friday will be my best day yet? I hope so!

So for now as I lay in bed drinking my smoothie, I will daydream about more clothes and the perfect summer sandal...Why don't we have the lottery in Hawaii?
 ZARA-love polka dots and this beautiful shade of blue/turquoise
 I want a peplum top and something orange. Hmmm...maybe this new one from Banana Republic?
 My brood is going to Washington and Oregon in a few weeks...I have been saving my money in a jar if you can believe. Change and extra dollars for about 6 months. I have $70.00 cash so far and maybe $100.00 in change (hopeful wishing).  The hubby owes me $10.00 and has promised me an hour alone at H and M...did I mention this in a previous post? Probably cuz I am so excited!!! I am packing light in hopes of finding tons of goodies like this blouse at H and M! Holla!
The perfect sandal at H and M...pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment