Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Comfort Zone...

 
outfit-dress thrifted, shoes-converse, headband and earrings handmade
noa bear-for sale or rent in my shop (but only when he is naughty like today)!!!
I don't normally wear dresses this snug, but I saw this at one of our local thrift stores...and it "sang" to me. It was only $1.50, and I thought even if I don't like it as a dress I could throw it over some skinny jeans or leggings. I love it both ways though, and since it is scorching today I wore it as a dress. I not only broke out of my comfort zone, but also felt pretty dang good doing it! This last pic of my shoes was actually taken by Noa who screamed for 15 minutes until I allowed him behind the camera. He snapped this and then ran away with my camera. Happy Day!!!

Linking up with:

Lena B, Actually

No comments:

Post a Comment