Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lingering Dreadfuls

 
This sickness won't go away, my hubby and stepson are back, but my hubby is just as sick as we are...Noa Bear is sleeping, but besides a quick nap here or there he needs to be held every second. Poor guy, him and Keoni's first terrible sickness of their life. I feel like crud, so I can only imagine how they feel. They sure sound horrible. I am living in pajamas, it is humid hot right now, we barely get out of bed, but soon enough we will be better, right??? For now some of what is getting us by in these weeks of icky yicky colds and coughs and fevers and flus.
loads of Dora...I will be happy to get a break from Dora...
green tea for momma...iced since i am in hawaii and it is hotter than heck.
breakfast, lunch and dinner...popsicles soothe our throats.
momma's catching up while the boys nap...
oh Amy...your canned soup is all i can make. it is hard to even open the can, but once in my mouth i feel so much better.
 
I hope our world gets back to normal soon. I am afraid we may od on popsicles and sugar...Take care everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment