Monday, October 14, 2013

James Taylor

It is official...everyone in our house is sick. And it just won't go away. My Noa Bear took about 4 naps yesterday, and Keoni now has a terrible cough. My stepson is at the doctor now, and Keoni may be later today if his cough doesn't get better. We are both eating applesauce right now to soothe our sore throats.
 
Tis' the season, right?
 
The boys are watching a lot of Dora, Diego, Handy Manny and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Ari and Pali are rewatching their favorite Adam Sandler movies...we love him, and momma Merdy watched a little bravo, an episode of na na na na na...I wanna be on top. ANTM with Tyra Banks...come on they added boys this season! I am more than embarassed at my fascination with this tv franchise, but fully hooked...and rooting for a boy to win...and for Johny Wujek to pop out of the screen and style me...then take a few photos! Ok, now back to reality.
 
I also watched the Quarterback episode of Glee and cried my eyes out the entire time. I only watched the first 2 seasons of Glee, my munchkins make it near impossible to follow many series which is for the best, but I always had a soft spot for Finn and the actor whom played him, Cory Monteith. Addiction is a terrible thing, I think so many of us can relate. Most of us have battled some form of addiction in our life even if just too much shopping or chocolate eating. My heart breaks for people gone too soon.

This is one of my favorite songs, and was happy to hear it redone in the episode. Didn't get to post this yesterday, so instead we will call it Music Monday...

Now I am off to lay in bed and snuggle my boys as we watch another re-run of Dora...da da da Dora!

No comments:

Post a Comment